Salt in my wounds
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count:312
Finally got me some muse! Sorry about the delay ^^

In Character

It was completely irrational and he had no way to even begin to describe it, but Demi simply scared the living daylights out of him. Each of her actions, her expressions and her movements seemed to have an underlying menace to them and it didn’t help that she currently out-ranked him, so he was fixated with the need to behave himself around her. Not that he would misbehave around her even if they were of equal rank; he seriously feared what she would do to him in return.

His eyes avoided the female, looking around at everything apart from her and her tools. The longer he spent with her, the more certain he became that his life could potentially be in danger. She wouldn’t kill him; that was against pack rules, but he was sure she was going to make him suffer. Why oh why did I have to over react, why couldn’t I have played the innocently nice injured male role? He grumbled internally to himself.

Relief swept through him as she began to talk, answering his idle question about the alcohol. It surprised him that such a substance actually had a medical use; he’s assumed it was only good for consumption and nothing more, the fact that it could be used in such a manner intrigued him. “Interesting..” he mumbled half to himself.

But things did not remain calm for long, a sharp stinging pain shot through his right arm, shocking and numbing the surrounding tissue. “Jeez.. OWWW!” he screamed, biting down onto his lip to stop a string of curses. From then on the rest of his protests came out in low whimpers. From now on he decided it best to take the small female seriously when she says something.

“Hurt a lot… understatement of the year” he complained. And there was no doubt still more pain to come....

<style>
.Alaki-green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Alaki-green b {color:#2c5e5c;}
.Alaki-green-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Alaki-green-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#2c5e5c; text-shadow:#718585 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki-green-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Alaki-green {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c6c1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/422/tableki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread