You make a better door, than a window
[html]

Sorry for the delay. I need a thwack sometimes. Can we start a babiezzz thread soon? ;3

Ezra watched his mate carefully, noticing she couldn’t keep his gaze. What the hell was the matter? He had concern for her, and she reacted poorly to it. It confused the mutt. He wanted her to be happy, yes, but he didn’t want her overworked. It confused him. He felt her move away, both physically and emotionally, and block herself from him. There was nothing more frustrating than Ever Mayawyn sometimes, he thought to himself. Ever finally spoke, though, but it didn’t help his mood or what he was trying to accomplish.

Ezra stared her down again, this time an ember of anger In his eyes. “I’m just looking out for you. I just didn’t want you to worry about things too much, love, that’s it,” he said, ending on a note of defeat. She was so beautiful and wonderful, but sometimes he felt like he didn’t truly understand what was going on underneath that beautiful outside cover. “I’m sorry for what I said, I just want to sit with you for a moment. I want… to remember this.. us. How things are looking up for us,” he said slowly, motioning to the house. “I love you,” he said, even quieter than before, and ending his quiet moment of reflection with a lick on the silvery girl’s cheek.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by sieluff<3[/html]

Messages In This Thread