stand til you fall
[html]

Godmoding them a little to the barn. Big Grin

She was quick to bring up the weather, and at that Jefferson leaned forward in his chair, the rocker creaking unhappily as he bent onto his knees, scarred finger at his chin. "I know," he said, eye gazing into the fire. "I know. We've had worse, though, and we can't overreact. Not this early." The brute sighed, however, before pushing himself up onto his feet, though his gaze did not leave the flames. "I have a feeling in my bones, though. I don't know why."

She offered her aid and the male turned to her finally, expression stern. He made for a quick nod. "I don't know how long this storm's going to go on for, so for now we'd better just stick to making sure everyone's settled until it passes. Depending on how much snow falls, the barn might get snowed in until we can dig them out. If anything, I'll need help attending to the animals now and ensuring they'll be fine the next few days."

Without asking her a thing, the Patriarch brushed past, snagging his scarf by the front door. "Let's go," he called from the hall, and with that the man swept outside, his ex-Fuehrer in tow. The front yard was nothing but a whitewash; the wet, heavy snow attacked his eye and face, the male forced to cup his vision in order to pass through. Out of more stubbornness than chivalry, the male trudged through the pasture's feet of fresh snow first, his weighted footsteps allowing the girl to follow along in them with ease. He moved and began wrestling with the door, kicking and pushing at snow amidst the storm to make room for it to open.

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread