don't sing me your songs about the good times [p]
[html]

let the weird relationship commence!

Maggie couldn’t help but be sulky. She was getting pretty good at feeling sorry for herself, and secretly loved the attention she was getting for being in her bad situation. The little one had never stopped walking down the coast, and was getting tired. She sniffed a piece of bark on the ground, mind numb, unsure of her next move. The day didn’t seem appealing anymore, nothing seemed appealing anymore. The world around her was moving; a slight wind picked up and blew snow dust (or at least that was what she called it) all over her shiny, skinny body and the pup shivered.

There was someone, off to the left, that joined her. The little girl had been so caught up in herself that she didn’t smell him from farther away. She looked up at him and shivered involuntarily again. Green eyes met yellow and the girl found herself staring up at the dark figure in front of her. “I don’t care,” she said, with more anger injected into her statement than she had expected. “I can do whatever I please,” she said with a sly grin. “I’m Maggie, and my mother just left me along with my two sisters. And now I live with my Daddy who I hate.” she said it bluntly, getting more cynical and angry with every word she said. Magnolia looked up at the unknown figure above her, before sitting down as well with an angry thump into the snow.

<style>
.magdark-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.magdark {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.magdark b {color:#19470d; font-weight:bold;}
.magdark {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#020100; background-image:url(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2056/souls76.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:287px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#402400; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>

table by fae <33
[/html]

Messages In This Thread