she had disrobed, and she was waiting on the floor
[html]

Wordcount: 3+

He seemed attentive to her cold frame, although whether this response was conjured from thoughts of their previous passionate antics or whether it was from a genuine attachment to her silvery form, China chose not to deliberate. Such thoughts never brought the enlightened happiness she constantly sought, and it was far better to project loving abstractions onto his reaction than it was to analyse such a thing.

The silver songbird seemed content, within the embrace of her golden cage. It was a fanciful thought that had provoked her to ask questions she hadn't wanted answered, but regardless, his response was hardly suitable. There was jealousy within her, and it was a foreign emotion. Her insides felt wretched at the idea of Itachi with other females. Did she claim him for her own? No, no! The Earthmother revoked the claiming of her children, for was that not a form of slavery? Free love was all that is good, all that is the Earthmother! He, Itachi, was pulling her from the peaceful and righteous path. He, Itachi, was making her feel these things - these terrible, detestable emotions - that the girl had never been crafted to feel.

She could blame him, but that too was beyond her. Blame seemed spiteful, and she thought that maybe she loved him. The two things did not mix.

Even so, China stiffened in his arms, and pulled back from that embrace she had so craved only moments before. The cold air bit into delicate flesh, reviving and awakening those brittle points of jealousy. Lapis Lazuli narrowed dangerously, but feigning nonchalance, the silvery damsel shrugged. "Think what you wish," She said in clipped tones, gaze refusing momentarily to meet that piercing ruby, before succumbing as always to the selfish need for it. Her frostiness softened. "I will think of you, maybe." A slight smile on porcelain doll's face, those blushed cheeks lifting sweetly with it. Then, with obvious reluctance, she took a step away from him, breaching the warm contact. Arms encircled narrow frame in that defensive hug once more. The air seemed colder without him. "I have lingered here too long... My sisters will be missing me." Here eyes took on a vacant look. That world, the world down past the skull-lined borders, seemed so far away now.

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread