Here I am once again
[html]

WC:300+

OOC:

As he watched the pup he considered her age. She couldn't be much older than his own little ones. In that case he wondered who the little girls parents were. Looking around he sniffed the air trying to find another Dahlia scent but caught nothing but deer and small animals. If Fia had wandered away Ghita and he would be right on her trail prepared to scold her and drag her back kicking and screaming if they had to so why were her parents not following her? Golden eyes watched her as she spoke apparently knowing where she was. “Yes, this is Crimson Dreams.” He reassured the little girl and he approached her with a soft smile. A light chuckle escaped as he watched her mark a sun tattoo around the snow wolfs eye. “That's good.” He laughed as he admired her work, circling around the sculpture. “You should be a sculpture when you grow up. I'm afraid my only talent in the arts is music.” The only artist in the the family was Mati, and she painted. It always made Jazper smile to see wolves try to emerge themselves into the arts.

Sitting down beside the girl he looked around once more, “Where are your parents? Did you come here by yourself?” When Aro had disappeared to Dahlia they had been worried sick, he could only imagine what the pups folks were going through. At least it had been him to find her and she hadn't wandered into Inferni by accident. His protective nature kicked in, “My name's Jazper.” Looking to the girl he smiled in an introduction, “What's yours?” The warrior would have to make sure he knew enough about the girl to keep her safe. If her parents didn't know she was here he would have to arrange for someone to make sure she got home, or he would take her home himself. There was no way he would let a pup travel so far without an adult. Perhaps Aro would be u for the task.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread