London Bridge is Falling Down
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: C: WC:514

Fallen grew even redder, as she commented. He scratched the back of his head, fingering his mane. His teal eye wandered slightly. He watched as she drew in the sandy snow, as he soon scratched his cheek. Hm. Odd. He felt as if he could trust her. She seemed a bit different, but nice. He wondered if he could reveal his scar to her. Maybe. Maybe not. He sighed to himself, slightly unsure of her still. The sun was slightly out, bringing little warmth to the cold earth. He sighed. Already, he had been in Cercatori for around a month now, and instantly the snow comes down, and it's freezing cold. He reached his hand into his bag, and wrung out the hat once more, his eyes still slightly unsure. The hat was cold, and Fallen was a bit too, but it would eventually go away. He then heard her speak again, and he simply nodded, in a slightly daze. He soon came back to earth, and spoke,

"Well, it's Nova Scoatia, is it not? Although, I am used to having all my stuff, I used to live in a pretty cold place. I can't remember the name though... That's a bit sad, isn't it? I can't remember where I was born..."

Fallen talked, but he seemed to be somewhere else. HE was looking around the place, a slightly sad look in his only teal eye. He remember being from somewhere cold, where clothes came in handy, and he remembered Chain and Sila. He still couldn't remember his parents the best, they were both brown blurs. He sighed to himself, and tried to lighten up. He was kinda glad that he didn't remember his hippie parents. They didn't care when Sila left.

Fallen hummed small little tunes of nothing, his eyes slightly narrowed, as if closed. The tune soon went to London Bridge, the little tune that had lived with him forever. It was his Sister's Birth song, and it was quite a sad tune. He couldn't exactly remember his brother's tune. He soon stopped though, as his head turned towards her. He was still only two bear lengths away, and chuckled softly. He said nothing though. He smiled a small smile, as the calm beat of the waves slightly brushed at his toes. He gave another small smile as she slightly jumped when the green blanket landed onto her, and she looked at him. She seemed surprised, and he stuck out his tongue a bit, slightly childish. He watched her for a minute, as she looked at him calmly. He tilted his head slightly, before he heard words come from her lips. He blinked, and nodded.

"Any request, Miss? I know quite a few, in different languages too... such as Japanese, Russian, Chinese and... uh... what was it?.....Oh! Spanish!"

He could never remember Spanish for some odd reason. He blinked lightly, and gave a light smile. Fallen then got a question in his mind.

"Oh, yes... You never told me your name, might I know it?"

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread