M- Silence Driving Me Crazy
He had done everything he could. The Russian had helped Theodore and Lakspur on the search for Selene, and now that they had found her and brought her back to her den, things seemed to have calmed down. He requested soeone to warm some water for her, and when they returned, he made her a soothing tea with some of his herbs mixes. A small leaf he addictioned to the recipe would normally cause a small fever, but right now, it would help her warm up faster. She was now asleep, covered in multiple blankets. Since the shivering had gotten better, he left her quarters, knowing it was all is his power that he could do for her.

He sighed heavily, the snow from his pelt already melted into small drops lingering between his thick pelt, and limbs gettng sore from all the constant, heavy work of digging through the snow. Not complaining, though. It used to be a routine for him to do that. Leaving Rusia had softed him up a bit.

Turning around a corner, slightly tired purple eyes open widely and muscles froze in their movement as he saw a known shape leave one of the rooms. It was that white boy that was with the older coydog during the meeting!

Curiosity bit down on the base of his skull, forcing him to bite down his lower lip. He had endured it during the reunion, but it had been eating him out to know more about them. He glanced towards the door the pup came from, and for a second, he considered his options and course of action carefully. Then, he walked to the entrance.

After all, bit of socialization couldn't hurt.

He stared at the door for a second, then knocked. Unfortunately, it swung open on the third knock. His eyes scanned all around, noticing the few decorations here and there. However, what called out for his attention, was the dark man lying on the big mattress.

"Sorry, sir, I didn't mean to open it, I..." He said, noticing he was beginning to stutter, so he stopped talking, took a deep breath, and started again. "I'm Liev. Sorry for just bursting in like that. I'm truly sorry. If you wish, I'll leave..." He said, stepping back one single step, showing he really would leave.

Messages In This Thread