Frozen Inside And Out
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; I am slow too; 323 words

She had to refrain from saying something as the other picked up the mirror. That had been the entire reason that Sele had come to this place. But she didn't want to give that reason away and so she had to bite her tongue and allow the other to view the mirror all that she wanted to. She didn't away that the reflection that she saw in the cracked mirror was the exact way that she saw herself. That she thought herself broken just as the image that was reflected there.

She smiled and nodded her head as she was shown the mirror. She chuckled a bit at the other females excitement. "Maybe you should make a trip to the city sometime. I've been told that there are lots of things there. Maybe you will find one that doesn't make you look messed up." It was only a vague suggestion since she didn't really know if there was something like that there or not. It wasn't like she explored it herself. And well, she didn't know if the image was really messed up or if that was how it was supposed to be or not.

She glanced around at the other items that were laying around the cave and ended up picking up a brush to examine. She ran her fingers against the soft bristles before looking up at the other female as she heard her name. "Oh, I came here with Nani. I've been here since the start." So she had been here since the very beginning and had been with Nani before even then. After all she had lived with her sister in a cult in New Brunswick and those ideals had been brought over with them. When the Tribunal was killed Selene had nowhere else to go and so she had begged her sister to allow her to come along and that is how she ended up back in Souls.

<style>
.sele-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sele-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sele-d04 b {color:#F29109; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sele-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /_sele.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#744400; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:217px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sele-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread