Rolling In The Deep...
[html]

WC:

The news that flowed off of his tongue was horrible. Children dying. That was never a happy thing, not even for her. Axelle experienced a flashback of her burning day. She shook her head. Not now. This wasn’t about her, it was about J’adore. She nodded, and her ears sank a little in sadness.

She looked back down at the shelf of blankets, and picked a big, pink comforter. It kind of matched her left eye. It was the same magenta color, and she liked the color. She held it under her arm when she turned back to J’adore. She lifted the blanket up a little towards him to show him her reason for being here.

I needed some supplies for the cold.

She adjusted the item in her arms, and shifted her legs. He did really look dreadful, but it was understandable. Things like the one that happened to him take a toll on wolves. A big toll. She nudged her nose toward the blanket in his arms.

I see you did, too?

I'm finally numb. Don't try to save me.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread