Rolling In The Deep...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

I'm sorry this is so short, my muse has drained :O

'Yeah, I hadn't insulated my hut, been too busy' he said putting another blanket into his bag. He moved across the aisle, picking up a blue set of plastic bowls, cups and plates. Placing them in his bag also before picking up an similar green set.[/b]

He remembered Axelle was a loner, with a caring smile he asked, 'How have you been?' He didn't doubt it was hard having no-one to solely rely on during hard times, but Axelle was tough.

He again moved down the aisle, Axelle followed him along. 'Brilliant!' he said practically diving onto a shelf to reach a rare item. Another book J'adore did not have, this one was titled 'Renaissance'. With a deep grin he held it close while he scanned the blurb. 'Another book I don't have' he explained his eyes turning to Axelle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread