London Bridge is Falling Down
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: Derp a Herp Herp? Yes, I to speak Derpish. WC:727

Fallen blinked at her, his eyes wondering, but he wouldn't press her. He wasn't the type. He sat down, still a bit away from her, as she laid down. He sighed, as he wrapped his arms around his knees. He found that position to be the second most comfortable, the first was his legs laying out, but then the waves would go all over him. His eye wandered to the salty water that seemed to go on forever, but the teal eye soon just went to the ground. The sandy ground. He felt around with his hand, and soon found what he was looking for. He dug out a smooth, flat rock, and he examined it carefully, before letting the water come up to his hand, in which he cleaned the rock off. He got up, and stood. He took the rock, and held his hand towards his wrist, and soon, with a simple flick of the wrist, he sent the rock skidding on the water. 1! 2! 3! 4! Plop! He watched as the rock went, and soon plopped straight into the water. Fallen sighed simply, as his slightly narrowed teal eye watched the beating ocean. Such a wonderful beat. Wonderful. He lowered himself back onto the ground, his arms lightly around his arms. He looked over to the girl, and scooted slightly closer. Was she... Asleep? Why? She was close to the ocean, didn't she think the water would go all over her, and then she would die? Wait... He was here. He could wake her up if it happened. He sighed, and laid slightly back.

Fallen was looking at the sky, comparing the light, slightly gray sky, to the smoky blue of the salty ocean. He soon heard a sound through, and his eyes drifted towards the girl. Her eyes slightly glazed, she spoke of Spanish. Fallen knew quite a few languages, but not all of it. He knew how to sing in different languages, when speaking in a conversation, he could get by. He listened to her, and he gave a small smile. Fallen chuckled, and he soon stood up. He clawed the ground under foot with his toes, and his eye soon closed slowly. He calmed himself, and blocked out every sound around him. He could only here the beat of the waves, the beat of his heart. He could hear imaginary things too. The sky moving at a slow pace, the clouds cheering with glee once they were able to move along with their mother, Sky. The ground singing when they felt the steps of people walking on them, the sand telling their stories of their old life. He breathed in air deeply, before he began to sing,

i heard there was a secret chord

that david played and it pleased the lord

but you don't really care for music, do you

well it goes like this the fourth, the fifth

the minor fall and the major lift

the baffled king composing hallelujah

hallelujah...

well your faith was strong but you needed proof

you saw her bathing on the roof

her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you

she tied you to her kitchen chair

she broke your throne and she cut your hair

and from your lips she drew the hallelujah

hallelujah...

baby i've been here before

i've seen this room and i've walked this floor

i used to live alone before i knew you

i've seen your flag on the marble arch

but love is not a victory march

it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah

hallelujah...

well there was a time when you let me know

what's really going on below

but now you never show that to me do you

but remember when i moved in you

and the holy dove was moving too

and every breath we drew was hallelujah

well, maybe there's a god above

but all i've ever learned from love

was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

it's not a cry that you hear at night

it's not somebody who's seen the light

it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah

hallelujah...

Fallen finished the song, and it seemed to echo on the horizon, his voice loud and smooth. He loved this song. It was sad, very sad. But it calmed him. He loved the song, and he hoped it would show.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread