You aint just whistling Dixie...
[html]

Yeah xD I decided not to add them in xD I will this time. Also, the player down at the bottom will help you with the song shes playing. Make sure to listen to the whole thing to get to the quick beat shes playing.

<style="color:#768894">Playing the song on her D toned flute, she played what sounded to be like a cross between a Native American tune and a Celtic Jig. It reflected the sadness of war, and the rejoice of reuniting with a loved one. Her fingers floated over the note holes like butterflies over flowers. Graceful and beautiful. As she listened to a voice behind her, her left gray audit swiveled and a moment later, so did the rest of her body. Her feathers hanging around her ears, neck and left hip swiveled as she turned around and her golden optics looked at the scarred werewolf. She stopped playing her cherrywood flute and set it down. Her voice emitted a goddess like tone as she spoke to him. Smiling, she nodded.

Aye. Indeed I know a few tunes for the wood whistle. Would you like me to play a few?

As she put the flute to her mouth, she played a quick beated tune from her flute. As she did, she slowly stood up and began to dance to it. It was something that her mother taught her when she was rather little. Occasionally she would kick out with her left foot and do a spin. As she did, the pollen from the flowers swirled around her as the feathers flew in the air as they clung to the fur of her body. She spun and jumped a couple times as she played the song. It only lasted a couple of minuets and it ended. She smiled as she breathed quick a little bit. How was that now? she asked in her Irish like accent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread