Wanderlust
[html]

Dunworry about it. From what I understand, you has lots to do ^^;

Stay in the area? Umbra's initial instinct was to immediately and vehemently deny such a thing, but prudence and some kind of lenity had him pause and think about it. Would he stay? Correction; would he stay if Tawny wasn't staying in the area? He shook his head a little.

"No, I don't think so," he said. Then he glanced at what was left of the doe. It would be a shame to walk away from the chance to get another helping of that. "Not any longer than maybe a night to rest up. After that, I think I'll head westward after all. If wolves are gathering thereabouts, there's a greater chance for me to find like-minded to join."

There was also the chance that he'd be able to find out about his old pack. He wasn't sure he wanted to meet his family, and he certainly didn't want to go back to them, but it would be nice to know if they were safe.

"What about you?" he then asked, though for what reason, he didn't know. Maybe he wanted confirmation that Tawny was going to stay? If Tawny suggested going with Umbra, he wouldn't know how to respond.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread