Do you agree?
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 311 OOC: :O

In Character

Shaw was considerably surprised at the new sound and then the weight atop him. He nearly threw her off but at her sweet voice, though very taunting, he only gave her a surprised look. That did not last long however, as he smiled broadly at the young woman who was not sitting on top of him. Playful as ever, though he still saw a change in her, she was almost back to her old self. Though as she spoke again it sounded as though she had been irritated, which he could understand why, though he’d been trying to keep up with everything including housework, though he knew his idea of it was not the same as hers. He heard her teasing remark.

Ah yes well, I suppose I should be punished for acting like an omega. Just a few minutes more though ok?

He smiled pleadingly at her, giving her the puppy dog eyes that wond so many battles for him, though his later years he tended to get hit quite a bit for using it.

I will be your slave for the day if you give me a few minutes more, you can make me do whatever you want.

Shaw smiled staring at her, definitely not wanting to move now that she was there with him. He wasn’t sure he wanted to even consider getting up, though he had a feeling she was going to make him. He knew how she was and in a way he was grateful, because who would really want to stay on the ground all day lazing about? Certainly not him, then his mind went to just staying there with her for a while… he’d get up in a few minutes. He did not close his eyes but kept them on her, his mind reeling even more now that she was there next to him.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread