Do you agree?
[html]

+254 - A bad time for someone to walk in. XD

Sky perked her ears a moment to listen to him as he replied, even going as far as to beg with the puppy eyes for just a few more minutes. He offered her a deal, and it was honestly one she didn't want to refuse. So, rather than pulling him up, she rolled and adjusted until she straddled his hips, hands propping her up above his chest, claws gently pressing into his collarbone. That smirk, so classic of her, came across her face and she quirked a pierced brow.

"What kind of packmate would I be if I said no to the alpha?" That smirk became a deadly, evil grin, one that crinkled her eyes just a bit. "Then again, I've got to consider the other; what kind of girlfriend would I be if I let you sleep on the floor any longer?" She paused, then, leaned down towards him a bit, grin fading into a look of mild concern and frustration. "You are allowed in my bed with me, Shawchert. I don't bite, and the bed's big enough. You don't have to belittle yourself by sleeping on the floor."

Her hands moved away from his chest to rest on either side of his head, that look remaining, almost a pout. "We may not be mates, but we're not casual friends either, hon. Don't go being a gentleman when it comes down to being comfortable." She placed a quick kiss on his nose, then sat up a bit more, waiting patiently for his answer.

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread