I've Been A Bad Boy
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Kahilli; 308 words

Yes, most of the older D'Angelo's in this pack were from outside of Khalif. Actually they were related to an outsider that had infiltrated the family. And from those loins others had sprung up and brought with it yet another generation. So it was the genes of an outsider that showed itself within the numbers of D'Angelo's in this pack. Those that Larkspur refused relations to. The line being polluted with non-D'Angelo blood mixed in with D'Angelo blood. And from that union the D'Angelo's that were present in the pack were born. And then the next generation that was produced lacked D'Angelo blood being added back into the mix. So yes, the differences were easily notable.

He handed over the fish as the other agreed to taking them. He certainly didn't mind if the other was able to use them. If the other wanted them and intended on eating them. Just as long as the fish didn't go to waste was all that really mattered to him. He didn't like for anything to go to waste. He firmly believed that everything could be used in one way or another. That nothing should ever be thrown away. Or well, barely anything at least.

"Name's Ouija, and you?" He gave up his name easily when it was asked for. He didn't feel as if he had anything to hide. Why should he be ashamed? He didn't know who this other was or what prejudices that he might or might not have. "You're right, I'm not. I'm from Cercatori D'Arte but my family and the Goddess is here." Actually he had recently learned of his family being around and Eris having moved to Anathema from Inferni. So he had plenty to come visit and enough reason, at least in his opinion, to linger around even though he wasn't an official member.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija {width:450px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Ouija/ouija-3.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.ouija2 {padding:180px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#585232; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.ouija b {color:#887B68; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija i {color:#DD3B33; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread