The one with the wolf in the water
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

Perhaps a lesson of some sort? :3 I don't know much about their religion, if it'd be ok for them to talk about that x3

She had been starting to get a little cold, but the springs were heating her up. She leaned forward, smiling as the steam rose up to tickle her fur and provide her with its warmth. That soon became boring, though, and she looked around for something else that she could do. Just as she spotted some stones nearby a large form came into view. She shrinked away instinctively at the sight of its shadow, but her posture soon changed when she realized exactly who had come to join her at the springs. "Da! Da!"

Wretch came forward excitedly, leaning toward him to try and bump herself against his legs. "Ma took'd me to see this place once, and I found it again! By myself!" She was proud of her scouting skills, proud that she had been able to locate a place that she had been shown only one time before. "Where Sal? An' Pan?" She inquired. Maybe they were still back at home with Ma.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread