cat and mouse
Sorry for the lateness... Blame the PC that crashed... >~>

Finally, Liev felt that the air he was pushing down Theodore's throat push back off, the the black male's chest beneath him heaved up. When his back arched up, gasping for more oxygen, the Russian hoped off him and sat on the sand, the widest of smiles stuck on his lips.

Gratitude words came from the warrior's dry throat, and the grayish man simply nodded, the joy of not having to return home with the Marbas' dead body and having to mourn the lost of a great warrior made him happy as a summer day.

"Good grief, thanks heaven you're alive! I thought-- I--" He started, his voice coming as uneven as the black male's in front of him. "Don't you ever do that to me again!" He said, almost giggling, in the break of a nervous breakdown. Yes, he had been through that before, but right now, it had been his fault. He was the one to blame. Instead of stopping the other from that recklessness, from that... suicide!

He took sometime to calm hi breathing and heart beat, but finally, he got up, knees slightly trembling with the adrenaline still on his veins. "Let's go back? I don't wish to get caught up in this." He said taking a guilting glance at the dark clouds above their heads. The Russian stretched out one of his hands for the other, a kind smile on his face.

Messages In This Thread