Stuck
[html]

WC:241 OOC: she’s not liking Saul right now Tongue

The laugh that came, Eclipse didn’t expect, as her cousin called up to her, she looked down… wow it was so far… to see Saul beneath her laughing at her, of all the things, and then telling her she was a cat! How rude! She was stuck up in a tree and he was calling her a cat? She looked at him again, not feeling scared that she was so far up, and stuck her tongue out at him before saying;

I am not a cat… I can’t cwimb down…

She stated… cats could climb both up and down, but she couldn’t obviously, or she wouldn’t be calling for help, to her this was a life or death situation, so the laughing matter that Saul thought it was, was making her feel unhappy and sad that he would laugh at her like that.

Come on, I dun wanna be up here anymowre.

Eclipse complained, she was about t try her luck on the branch just below her, her little paw stretched out, but she pulled it back… she couldn’t do it. She was scared of falling, it was a long way down and she knew little of what would happen, but she knew she wanted to prevent falling at all costs. She leaned against the trunk of the tree to wait for saul… or someone to get her, at least someone who wouldn’t laugh at her when she was in danger.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread