What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

300+

The storm had brought a great burden of stress to the Miracles pack, but the King felt that they had fared decently. Worse things could have happened to the pack’s territory and Vigilante was very grateful that they had not. Tensions were running high, and perhaps that was a part of why he had begun surveying the territory as soon as the storm had stopped. The hotel was a safe place for them all to be, particularly the puppies, but the room that they were all huddled in together was not meant as living quarters and it was not meant to house so many at once for more than a few hours at a time. Though he heflt this way, he was glad to have called the pack there. It kept them safe and it gave him a way of knowing where everyone was. If it had not been for his calling the pack together, he might not have realized that Amaranth, Niro, and Magnolia were missing until much later, and it could have been too late at that point.

Though it had been his intention to have a quiet visit with Nádherné, the dog King was not at all bothered when the other spoke. It was pleasant, in fact, as they had not yet been introduced or had a chance to speak to one another. Jade eyes looked him over briefly, noting that he seemed more nervous than most pack members. Perhaps not nervous—introspective and quiet, though, were the feelings that Vigilante felt from him. "Hello," he replied with a short dip of his head in greeting. "We have not met quite yet, but I am Vigilante. You are Haven's brother, I believe?" he inquired with a questioning gaze. Princess had mentioned that Haven's brother had come to live with them when the King had gone to visit their home and to meet their puppies. Haven's brother would be yet another member who had once lived in Crimson Dreams, though the King did not know his reasons for leaving there to come here.

<style type="text/css">
.VigiSnowLeo b {font-weight:bold; color:#9FA8B6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.VigiSnowLeo-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#676B7A; text-align:right; }
.VigiSnowLeo p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.VigiSnowLeo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#BECADB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... nowLeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #676B7A; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8F2F7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread