What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

Alder did not wish to think about how the other pack’s faired in the storm. He had needed to kill the urge to return to Crimson Dreams when they had first begun to understand the massive devastation that the storm would bring. He had thought of his mother, and though he had tried to sever the deep connection that they had he still felt it and worried deeply for her. This was the only place that bought him any sense of calm and relaxation.

The blue roan mare’s lips touched his shoulder, making a large brown ear twitch. It was like she said something that Alder just couldn’t quite hear. But the King’s voice came through nice and clear and the young man listened intently to each of the deep words. Alder nodded. His fingers intertwined with the mare’s mane, fiddling as he was certainly nervous and hoped the alpha would not notice. I am. He assure him a second time. He was so grateful that he could be names the brother of the pack’s Knight. It was a honorable relation.

I’m Alder. He replied. Alder did not remember the time they had met in the past, having been so young. Anu had spoken of many wolves in the Cours packlands but the memory of story of the King was shadowed by the idea of actually meeting him. I used to live in Crimson Dreams. He explained, his paw petting the long neck of the ex-Marshal’s horse in the hopes of calming not the horse but himself. She was content, and he figured very familiar with the King. Heath had told him that they had been part of the pack since the early beginnings of the Cour des Miracles. Her experience some how made his inexperience less overbearing.

<style type="text/css">
.alderfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d979b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b2e36; }
.alderfeb02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; text-align:left;}
.alderfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#2a4b57; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rfeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #d3be93; padding: 145px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderfeb02-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #1b2e36; margin:0 auto;}
.alderfeb02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #94a5ab; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread