ładna dziewczyna
The strange dog female relaxed her stance and took the pup on her arms, introducing herself and the youngster. Obviously, the child's name were new into the sailor's ears, though the woman's first wasn't. Io. A nymph, daughter of Inachus, lover of Zeus, priestess of Hera. She had a sad story, but the female looked much happier than the one from the myth.

"Iola." She said, introducing Io with her own name, noticing the fonatic ressemblence only then. "Nice to meet ye."

The archer noticed how lonely and desserted the other looked, all alone in a beach, with nothing to protect her child but her knife and her own body. "Me and me friends are not far frem here. Would ye mind joinning us?" The girl asked, hazel eyes warm and welcoming to the fellow maiden.

However, a wel known voice came from behind her, and the girl glanced over he shoulder, already knowing who she was about to see. Atalanta. The younger warrior didn't look happy with her sneaking out their camp, which the Athenan was expecting from the Cretan. "Worry not, Atalanta. She's nay threat." The older one spoke, a calming motion to the hound before turning to the other. "This es Atalanta, one of me voyage partners. Atalanta, this es Io Berlin, and her child, Saravejo." She spoke with her troubled accent and spelling. "And yes, he's ah male, try not te harm the boy, yah?" She asked, raising a mahogany brow over the fellow woman.

Messages In This Thread