Another disaster
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→561 (+5) :: OOC: Waaaaay late, but finally a reply...please don't eat my head!!

Sankara looked at the pink-haired female. Despite her growing belly, she had insisted on helping her by herself, saying that there was no time to look for help. And Sankara couldn't refute it, because her ribcage was being pressed, and it was hurting her. She let out a sigh "Very well, but i don't want you to get hurt...". Her command almost made her laugh, if it wasn't for the tree trunk pressing her back. She had been the one who had entered into that small cave made by fallen and unstable trees, and she had been the one who got herself trapped. And she was telling Orin to be careful...what an irony.

She stayed still as Orin disappeared behind some bushes to return rolling a big stone, and placing it beside her. She told her to wait a bit longer...but the tree was creaking again Sankara let out a whine, she was getting really nervous now. Orin left again, climbing on top of the wood pile next to her, grabbing a thick stick. Orin stopped for a second and made her a quick question. "W-well, yes, it hurts a bit" She lied, she was unable to breathe properly. "J-just, continue". But the woman didn't seem to listen her; instead, she dragged the stick to the rock and leaned it against it, placing one of the ends under the trunk, close to her. She is going to use it as a lever.

When the device was ready, Orin leaned in front of her, with certain difficulty, and gave her instructions about what to do. Sankara nodded. She had to be fast. So she began to push away as much snow as she could to slide out properly. She hoped that it worked. Not only for her sake; Orin had made an enormous effort on her current state. She observed how Orin stood up again, and took her place. She counted in her mind. One...two... Her friend pushed the lever as hard as she could. THREE!. Sankara boosted herself with her hindlegs, and jumped from under the tree. About two seconds later, the tree fell heavily on the place where she had been moments ago. Sankara laid there, panting heavily.

Now that she was free from the pressure and that the adrenaline that her body produced was fading away, the real pain appeared. She felt her back go stiff, and whined a bit. But then she got over the pain and turned her head towards her saviour. "Orin...I...Thanks, i'm really grateful with you..." She laid her head again. My back hurts like hell! i wonder if i'll be able to walk soon..

When she controlled her panting, she turned towards her pink-haired friend again. "I thought that those trees where solid enough to make a temporary shelter" She chuckled. "Sorry if i caused you trouble...by the way, how are your babies, are them ok?". Now that Sankara was out of trouble, she could worry for her friend's puppies. As she laid there, the pain in her ribcage and back and her spine began to fade, leaving only the stiffness of being on such an unconfortable position. Mind note, make sure that a shelter is solid enough to avoid ending under a tree trunk with the risk of getting crashed.

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread