I may be a stranger, but i'm just curious
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→336 (+3) :: OOC: everybody is welcome! but please be friendly, Sankara is still shy X3 (Btw 'kara is in her Optime form)

Maybe this wasn't a very good idea. She was in a strange territory, many miles away from her territory, in a pack where the wolves could be aggressive (except maybe one). But it was too late to regret it.

Sankara came out of the bushes in which she had shifted to her Optime form. She had left Cercatori d' Arte yesterday and had ran to find a certain pack. Phoenix Valley. She had asked for instructions during her way. But still, she wasn't sure wether it was the correct pack or not. She came here to see a certain female. Since their last meeting, Sankara had wished to meet Adonia again. Not only because their last meeting had been a bit unconfortable because of a certain Coyote, but because she wanted to talk on a place that was confortable enough for her. Adonia had been the first draftsman...or draftswoman...that she had ever met. Besides, she wanted to see the said horses that she had seen on the woman's sketchbook.

But still, insecurity invaded her once she arrived at the borderline of the territory. The 'whats' invaded her mind as she walked between the trees, carrying her bag on her back. She had managed to fix said bag so she could carry in on either of her forms. It had her beloved pencil and some more paper that she had found...among one or two drawings that she wanted to show to the shady female. Maybe she would have the luck to find her walking in the borderlines.

She sighed. Well, i've walked until here for days, i can't back up now... Sankara raised her head and let out a soft howl. Maybe somebody could help her to find Adonia. But while she waited, she made herself confortable; she sat on her butt and held her bag on her lap. She lowered her ears a bit, relaxed her shoulders, and lowered her gaze a bit. Better to show submissive and friendly, just if in case...

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread