M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

--

Misplaced, of course, for he knew not what he was doing. But the young male would not let that discourage him. She had asked and would have to take some responsibility as well. What mattered would be what they made out of it. The songbird knew what she wanted, and rearranged his hands and placed them where she thought they belonged. As always, he let her. Ruby traced the placement of his hands before he looked up to her finely sculpted face and the lovely shaded blues of her eyes. She was a blossoming beauty, but that was not what made her so delicate and intriguing.

Gentle fingers buried in his blonde mane, and his smile continued to live and breathe. The gentle, yet so simple melody her throat hummed seemed most suited for the surrounding scene, and he followed her light guidance, finding it pleasant. The traitor Lykoi did not find this odd, because the girl knew how to work her magic. He would not want it otherwise, and half lidded eyes remained on her face as they slowly moved. Itachi could not remember anything like this from his months as a clan member. How come she had not arrived into his life before recently? Things would have been different then, but would they have been as good as they were right now? Was he biased?

”I like you,” he revealed, tones hushed as they would be when someone admitted a secret.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread