rainbow world
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 182 OOC: what a crap post shaw :|

In Character

She was to the point this one, and it seemed they had another to help out as Skye came into view, his good friend and co leader nodded at him and then spoke to the other woman. Shaw remained quiet as he listened to the young woman’s reply. She was looking for Mars, and someone else. A barty person, well he’d never heard of that name so he knew he was not able to help her out with that one.

Mars lives here in Cercatori, but I’m afraid I do not know this Barty you are talking about, would you like for me to call Mars for you?

Shaw asked politely, well if she was looking for him, then it was possibly what she wanted but he was to be sure of that. He watched her curiously, and the horse as well. She spoke broken English, and the language she spoke with it was not something he’d heard nor understood. He was a simple kind of man in any case so as long as he understood her he wouldn’t have any problems.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread