Love before you fall.
[html]

OOC here! Ok, I see now! I think this is right.... can Frodo go on the path of hunting? As in, he'll become a rabbit hunter (I think)?? wc; 527

His ears perked up at the sound of sudden movement, but he wasn't surprised that much. His eyes widened as another horse came into view- and although he could only make a blurred figure sat atop of the equine, he could scent that another luperci, a female, was riding towards him. She quickly came closer and he eventually made out her form. The young man nodded, eyes darting to where Strider stood; the stallion got quite frisky when it came to others of his kind, especially those of opposite gender, but this time he managed to stand his ground and look quite calm.

She dismounted from the mare and introduced herself as Liliana, getting straight to the point and asking him what he was doing here. He made a short bow to her and gave way to a friendly grin, his emotions clear on his face. Green eyes washed over her and her steed quickly, Frodo coming to a conclusion that they meant him no harm... yet.

"Oh, hey there!" He exclaimed, standing up from his slumped position on the log and straightening out. "That's uh, a very good question actually. I were just looking for this pack, have been for a while, when I stumbled upon it! I would very much like ta join, Miss Liliana!"

He gave a determined smile and reached along in mid air until he found Strider's neck. He patted the creature gently, and then his mouth dropped open as he remembered something that he had to say.

"Oh yes, this is Strider. And I'm Frodo. Frodo Silvertongue."

It was then that he began to smell something horrible, and he turned around to see his rabbit turning black against the heat. He had left it for too long! He cried out and shook his head in dismay, running over to the fire and running around it madly, waving his arms about.

"Oh no!"He used a stick to pull the black rabbit from the fire. "Burnt!" He looked at his new acquaintance very unhappily, his expression very humorous though he did not know it.

Frodo was really hungry anyway though, so he considered eating it. The smell of burnt flesh oddly made his mouth water, but he was not sure it would be a good way to behave in front of a woman that might accept him into the pack. Still, he had caught the rabbit and he did not want it to go to waste. Gingerly, the red haired male picked up the warm carcass and took a bite. It tasted horrible but it quenched his hunger. He then suddenly shifted into Lupus form and finished off the buck ravenously. Peeking up when he had done from his ginger, golden stained locks, he realized how much of a bad impression he was probably giving Liliana. He coughed before shifting back into Optime form, standing upright and giving a sheepish smile.

"So sorry, miss. My instincts got tha better of me, that time. I was just so hungry, though."
He growled to himself at his own impoliteness. It wasn't my fault! he thought to himself angrily. The meat made me do it!

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread