rainbow world
[html]

It seemed the man had no idea about the duo, as he gave a somewhat-apology for not knowing who Barty was. A polite smile remained fixed on her maw, as her mind tossed the fact that Mars wasn't so open about his internal self as Bartholomew was; it made sense that Shawchert didn't have a clue, on some weird level of the world. The Californian perked up as the woman spoke, glad someone knew who she was talking about. "I'm glad stud muffin made it here in one piece!" she exclaimed, laughing at her own internal joke. She always saw them in the form of two people, but one body was one body.

Shaw offered to call for Mars, but the woman shook her head gently. "Actually, no. Uhm," she started, puffing up her cheeks as she thought of how to word her request. "This is like a big family, right? You take in other people? I don't...have a place to stay or anything, 'n...well, I'm a long way from home 'n all." She was sure they'd ask questions about her, what she could do and the like, and she started to work on what she was adept at, her toes tapping anxiously on the snowy ground.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread