Spider, Son and Father
Leon raised his head off his paws. He had been taking a nap in the shade of some rocks, resting his shoulder, when he thought he heard someone yell. And that someone sounded close... Yawning and stretching, Leon rose to his feet, wandering down the waters edge, walking in the shallow water. He splashed the water with every step, but he did not mind. If someone was nearby, they would know Leon was walking nearby, and hopefully be less aggressive.

Sniffing the air, he slowed down and got out of the water, keeping a steady pace as he rounded another grouping of rocks and noticed foot prints. He followed the tracks for a few minutes before coming into sight of a Luperci and what looked like a runt wolf pup. He continued forward cautiously. He knew how parents could get when it came to their young. When he was about ten yards away, he stopped and sat down in as relaxing a way he could. He stared out at the water, sure that the Luperci had noticed his scent by now. "I think that there is a spider actually." He said jokingly to the pup, remembering the yell he heard. "Of course, I watch water for hours, so I don't think I can claim much."

Messages In This Thread