rainbow world
[html]

/p>

Just as she expected, after a bit of laughter subsided, the giant of a man asked her what she could do to help 'their pack'. Pack wasn't a term she liked; packs seemed so cold, while families were close and warm and comfortable. This particular 'pack' were a group of artists, a fact that made Krystalle brighten up tenfold. She could do art. She could help. "Well, I paint some. And I write and I can read, in more languages than one, just like I speak." Her smile grew with each word, and fell back as she added: "I can cook a little too, but I wouldn't advise anyone actually eat it." It was followed by a laugh that rang cheerfully through the winter air.

Her fingers tapped against the book that was strapped to Senorita's side, playing a percussion-only melody to calm her nerves as she waited for acceptance or rejection; if she didn't manage to stay, she knew she might not be able to see Mars again. The trip would have been in vain. There wasn't really anything left behind in Los Angeles for the wolfdog, but she'd have to return regardless. Unfamiliar land was, well, unfamiliar for a reason. "I can really...do whatever. Isn't that right, mija?" she asked her large friend, trying to not let her nerves show through.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread