Being me just isn't working
[html]

WC:326 OOC: Took me long enough, and he went out of view of Alder so he’ll have to hunt Niro down a little, but he didn’t go too far :3

Niro’s breath was slightly quicker but it didn’t take him long to get it back as he moved back to Alder, who was reciting what Niro was talking about. Niro nodded approvingly as the boy memorized the words. Then he asked another simple question. Niro smiled.

In a way, except teamwork comes first, always know what your packmate is doing so you don’t mess up the hunt. Most of the time a wolf will go behind the prey and scare them towards the rest of them.

Niro said he wished he could show the boy but in the snow it was not so easy to make a little idea of showing what was expected of a group hunt.

Depending on the prey and how many there are, the rest of the pack would go after a certain animal picked right as they are being chased, if not before. With the teamwork they could possibly get two to three doe down if there’s enough wolves, most of the time we get just one down, but it’s enough to keep many well fed wolves.

Niro said, he remembered his last pack hunt and winced at the thought, it had been so long since he’d actually been on one of those hunts, only because he was scared he’d make a fool of himself again and possibly lose something bigger. He knew that the life of a hunter was always going to be dangerous, but he hated to think that he’d have to lose something bigger than his pinky.

Now show me what you’ve learned then. This time I’ll go and you can find me ok?

Niro said, and before the boy could say anything Niro trotted off, he kept at it until he could see a few things around him, and he started sniffing at the ground as though he were a dear or a horse. His ears perked for any signs of life moving through the snow.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread