[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

WC: 403

She loved it when she surprised Kemo because he seemed just so hard to surprise. His mouth fell open slightly, and Axelle smiled. She took another sip of the vodka before passing it to him again. Okay, she would get up. She stood from her rock, and reached out to him, giggling as she sat next to him and his tree. Finally, she got some of that tree she wanted.She leaned back on the tree using one hand to prop herself up, and the bottle in her other hand.

You’re warm.

She was getting drunk. She smiled at him, though he couldn’t see her, but then her thoughts returned to the current subject. Creatures.. What kind of creatures? Humans? Or another mysterious…thing? This was all running through her mind while she propped herself against the tree. Her whole black side was touching him. He was warm, and now in the coldness of winter that was a good thing. She enjoyed it, hoping he wouldn’t shoo her away.

Creatures? What kind of creatures?

The thought of his lost family made her sad, too. Her family was lost to the world. She had no idea where they were, and even though she was the one who left them, she still cared about what happened to them. Her pack consisted of mostly her family, and some, but then some weren’t important to her. Her gaze shifted from the bottle to his dead, unfocused eyes. She wished sometimes she could save him, even after the rough relationship they had, or have.

She took another small sip of the bottle before handing it back to Kemo permanently. There was just enough left for him to take a couple more sips anyway. She felt warm, from him and the bottle, and happy. And open. To everything. He could ask her anything right now, and he would probably get the dead honest truth. She noticed he looked confused with her answer to his last question. Ah, the famous head tilt.

Yes, humans. They left a lot of it behind, and this stuff doesn’t go bad either. You can make your own, too, but I gotta learn first.

She said the last part with a smile, while looking away from his unseeing eyes. She looked down at her own bicolored legs in front of her. He wouldn’t know she was smiling because she was happy to talk to him, would he?

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.candy b {font-weight:bold; color:#00c4b2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#f79d00; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.candy i {font-weight:italic; color:#1fc600; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.candy {margin:1px auto; width:343px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/r2tg5l.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#ef1133; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread