ładna dziewczyna
She followed where the other two femmes led, her pack resting over her shoulder and her arms swinging loosely by her side as she walked. Her eyes fell onto the sleeping male laid on the floor and she raised a brow enquiringly at no-one in particular although it made sense that the females would have brought some kind of slave with them. She gazed appreciatively at the marvelous looking bow and arrow that Iola removed from her person. Her attention turned to Io as she named her birthplace, nodding to herself as she could finally place the girl's accent before speaking herself,

"I vas born een the deserts of Zaudi Aravia, though my vamily, we migvated a lot, around ze area, I belif we ended up een Egypt at some point alzough do not quote me on zhis." Her short piece said she leaned against a nearby tree, her dark brown eyes scanned the area also taking in the stances and expressions of the three other women, pulling her long braid over he shoulder and running her claws through the loose fur at the end. She would offer no more information on her home place, mainly because she could not. The endless sands and harsh desert was a challenge for anyone to cross so giving them a description of the way, as well as being obviously stupid was moot.

Messages In This Thread