Do you agree?
[html]

+321 - Sky's mind is taking a vacation.

Sky nearly laughed at his face and response at first. The grin he had tried so desperately to hide has in fact sparked a sadistic glee inside her, forcing a smug smirk onto her face in place of her smile. She loved getting to him, simply because she knew she was his weakness, one of the few he actually had. Boy put up a good front, sure, but Sky knew damn well she had the spotlight in his eye. Only her.

As she mused over this, he babbled, then suddenly stepped away. A flash of disappointment shone in her eyes, only to vanish again as the following action set in with her.

He knelt down on one knee, and pulled out a ring.

The shock that flash across her entire body, face included, was so blindingly obvious...! It took a moment, and a few blinks, for Sky to remember to breath, none-less speak again. When she finally found words, it was probably not the response her beloved was expecting. "Oh shit!" Her hands flew up to her mouth, and she keeled back a bit, eyes suddenly light with a grin.

Just like the humans in the older days, Shawchert, her beloved and cherished love of her life, was suddenly down on one knee, ring in hand, proposing to her. Those sapphire eyes snapped away from his face, and to the ring. Shiny. Girl hesitantly reached out to take it, as if it were made of glass, but stopped before her fingers actually touched it. A sudden laugh escaped her, and she slapped her hands down.

"Well shit, I'm supposed to be mad at you!" Sky looked a mixture of baffled, delighted, surprised and of course, bemused. "Lemme check my calander-" She whirled around to look at a naked wall, only to look back at him with a playful (and all too happy) grin. "I guess I'm not too busy. Why not."

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread