I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

3+

She was glad that he hadn't been startled by her, as making possible friends uneasy was not what she wanted to do. Her approach was slow, not wanting to make his horse nervous, but she was attentive. She listened to his words, taking a mental note of what he was searching for and who he was. His name, Nayati Utina, was a strange thing, but it was just as strange that he was from 'the AniWaya tribe'. Another word she wasn't used to, tribe brought about the thought of old relics and structures from times long before. Krystalle's face lit up, wondering what life in a tribe was like before remembering her own manners.

"Krystalle Horzana. I've come and started to live with...with..." Like an idiot, she had a moment of blank thought, forgetting the name of her new family. Her flopped-over ears twitched anxiously, eyes falling sideways before she found the name she was searching for. "Ah! Cercatori d'Arte. I live with Cercatori d'Arte," she corrected, tapping the pink spot on her nose with a knowing finger. She hadn't forgotten, not just yet, and she was sure she could remember it better the longer she remained there.

Senorita stepped back and forward again, drawing the wolfdog's attention toward her with eyebrows raised. She expected she was fine, but placed a hand against her shoulder to offer some direct comfort. The mare would survive, and a moment like the one at hand might not approach her again.

She moved her eyes back to Nayati, smile remaining firm. "I didn't know the storm made it here; I had a run in with it a few weeks ago." It was a shame that others had suffered to the degree he mentioned, losing homes. The stub of a tail she posessed wiggled beneath the green material wrapped around her waist, hidden from view but displaying a sense of inner cheer. "What's AniWaya?" she asked, expression rather blank apart from her grin. She started to wonder if she could offer them the help they surely deserved, either by helping now or later. She was new to the land, and new to her new home, but help for others was something she believed in strongly.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread