agnus dei
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">WC: 316

Sepirah was glad to see Talitha again after all this time and also glad to see that she was doing well. She remembered the last and only other time she had seen her cousin. It was back in the fall when they were admiring the skull lined border together. They were talking about each of them placing a skull there one day, except for the fact that Talitha wanted to paint her skull and the dark princess just wanted to leave her’s alone. She figured that having a dead enemies’ skull on display was humiliating enough. She wondered if the coyote still wanted to paint a skull and put it on display. The jackal figured she could leave that question for another day. For now she just wanted to enjoy the time she was having to find out what was going on in her cousin’s life.

Sepirah was a bit surprised to find that Talitha was actually spending time with a male in the pack, grant it one that she did not know very well, but still a male. She smiled at the interest but was a bit disappointed to see that the relationship didn’t work out. ”I’m so sorry to hear that Talitha. I’m sure Gabriel will welcome you.” The dark princess had no doubts in her uncle. He was a caring leader and of course her father. She followed to the side of the coyote as she looked to the sky. ”It’s a wonderful night isn’t it?” The jackal smiled as she looked to her cousin and trailed at her side. She could not think about what else to talk to her about. There wasn’t much to say. She just waited for her to say something. While she was waiting, she flicked the tip of her tail and turned her golden gaze up to stars. They all looked so wonderful in the nighttime sky.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread