I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

Different as she appeared, Nayati was already growing to enjoy the presence of the interesting dog woman. He liked to think of himself as a fairly good judge of character and everything about Krystalle spoke of someone he would like. Of course he meant that in the completely platonic sense. He had a mate, and Liliana was the only woman for him, he had eyes for no other any longer. The name of her horse also hit his ears strangely, but the word had a lovely tune to it that was only accentuated by Krystalle's light accent. "I do not blame her, I find them rather intimidating myself." The hunter was not ashamed to admit this fact. Something about these places just made his skin prickle. The only human building he had any experience or comfort with was the stables in AniWaya, but it was no so different from the stables the tribe would build, only made more sturdily.

At her offer to help, the man visibly brightened, the ghosts that haunted this place not seeming quite so near. "That would be much appreciated, if you have the time. I do not know much of these places and so really do not know where to look." If he had to search on his own, who knows how long it would take him to track down what he needed. Krystalle not only seemed comfortable in the ruins, but also seemed to have much more knowledge about them than he himself did. Nayati was a proud wolf, but he was never above accepting help.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatimist b {font-weight:bold; color:#8AA2B9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatimist-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatimist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatimist {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#ADBECF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... /nmist.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7C90AB; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E1E8EF; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #91A2B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread