what i'm looking for
[html]

3+

She waited, nervous, for the door to open and to see the uniquely patterned wolf she had chased across the remnants of the United States. Senorita seemed to fair better at the moment than her Luperci friend, as if she knew everything was okay. Krystalle fidgeted, adjusting and readjusting until the door started to open. She stopped all movement, leaning forward to peer back at the single blue eye that peeked out past the entrance. The rest of the door swung itself open, revealing the smiling face of the dual-soul male she had missed just so much. Before she could speak, he wrapped her up in the possessive hug that told her it was Bartholomew Cubbins, and not Mars Russo, who stood before her. His accent solidified that fact.

It's mah pretty little Kriss-Kriss!

The Californian clutched at his shoulders with a forgotten despiration she hadn't felt since the disappearance of the male. His grin remained as he spoke, the topic being Mars and his habit of simply picking up and leaving. He had just left. And she was left behind. Though she hadn't felt much when she started the journey, as she clung to her friend and realized that Mars had, without any attempt to collect her, simply left, she felt a bubble of stress erupt in her chest. He turned his attention to the horse, reaching out to pat her neck; the mare seemed to recall the presence of the fake stranger, giving him a wary gaze but allowing the touch without complaint.

Krystalle sniffed, her pink eyes welling up with aching tears and a stifled sob breaking past her maw. "He left me behind, Barty! I knew he'd go away, but I didn't think he'd just...he'd just LEAVE! He didn't say goodbye or anything!" she cried, taking several deep and broken breaths in an attempt to calm her emotions. She was glad it wasn't Mars himself who had opened the door to the house. Bartholomew would, regardless if he understood, try to make her feel better. Or so she assumed.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread