The Steps of an old ghost...
The scents of the two wolves entered her nose only moments after she cleaned her front room area. Perking her head up to hear talking she smiled when she saw one she recognized. "Ty! Its been ages!" she smiled as she began to approach him plus a new member she had not yet seen before. "Oh hello! I am Angelique du Coudray - the packs med.. well ex-medic." she chuckled and gave a shrug to it as she knew she would have to work to get it again. No matter. She had the skills and proficiency so she would only need to show Jefferson and then she would get the title again. After she lit some more of her lanterns in the entry way to her cabin she made more light so it wasn't so dank in the house. "Come on in! I am just cleaning the place after what looks to be a few animals had gotten in some how and trashed it." Turning to her front room again she moved the garbage and junk outside for her to go through later and fixed the chairs so they sat up right.

"So tell me you two! How has the pack been since I have been gone? And this snow... there seems to be a lot of it lately..." Angel snorted to it as she looked to see snow had come in the windows too. Perhaps the animals trashed her place in efforts of trying to keep warm or at least be protected from the snow. Knowing this Angel knew she would have to reinforce her house some how. Looking back to Ty and his companion she noticed his tail was only half. "Ty! When did your tail get so short? Or.. has it always been like that?" she asked with an inquisitive look on her face. Originally when she had met him she thought that his tail was full length. She remembered not paying too much attention to it only because that Ty was a good friend indeed and an entertainment of sorts for when she was down. The fact that he had returned made hers so much better now.

Messages In This Thread