A white light out of the black shadows
OOc: Short post. >_<

Leon watched as the female explained herself, her tense muscles relaxing a little. He felt himself relax as well, and listened to the girl introduce herself. "Amata Sadira." He whispered to himself, memorizing the face and name together. "I apologize again for startling you, I was simply resting. I was 'exploring new areas', so to speak." He explained, allowing his tone to relax a bit, showing warmth there instead of the typical ice. "But what about you? Its a bit late to be going around alone isn't it?" Leon asked, noticing her different colored eyes. 'Hmn. Thats an interesting trait...' He thought to himself.

He didn't expect the girl to answer his question, especially since he was a stranger near her territory. Still, his conscious demanded he ensure Amata was not endangering herself, whether he knew her or not. "I don't want to seem strange, but neutral territories aren't always the safest places to be when alone." He said as nicely as he could manage. He waited patiently for a response, studying Amata's eyes.

Messages In This Thread