A white light out of the black shadows
[html]

WC: 308 OOC: She’s not angry as opposed to being offended she’s gotta keep a lil dignity XD

I was just taking a walk, my mind got the best of me I suppose.

It was unlikely she would tell the stranger that she had a mind full of worry and sorrow, just the thing he needed to hear. She knew how it was to be out on ones own. She had done it before. She wondered if he thought her some kind of pampered pup, a dog that was taken care of by wolves, that was the impression she was getting from the man, and it was almost confirmed by his next comment. She frowned and bristled a little.

I see, well I can pull my britches on one leg at a time just as I can protect myself from anything out here.

She retorted, yes it was an odd saying, but it was a saying nonetheless. She wanted to fold her arms but being in the form she was her cream body would not allow it, so all she could do was give him an annoyed look.

Which mean’s I’m just as capable of wandering around as you are, so if it’s so dangerous why are YOU out here alone?

Yes… she had an unpleasant side to her, only when she felt she was challenged against something she knew she would be capable of. Did she really look like a simpleton, or was she just so well taken care of that others automatically thought she would lay down submissively? Oh no, she knew better than that, and she got that stubborn streak from her own mother. The only thing that didn’t make her become right out rude was that he didn’t seem to be meaning to be rude himself, not to mention, she would not lower herself too much. She kept her distance, and waited, wondering what kind of excuse he would have for her.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread