Stocking Up
'I am J'adore Austral' the Gata Hineyu said laying his axe down. 'I'm collecting firewood' he added, his white eyes flying over his stock, now fully chopped.

He made a light clicking sound with his tongue and from behind him, a cremello stallion appeared. 'Quera, ahí están!' he smiled, petting the horses face. The stallion nuzzled him and proceeded to move towards, the female. J'adore pulled on his reins and apologised, 'Sorry, he is very curious'. J'adore pushed the stallion away and the creme male trotted away to a clearing, happily turning his attention to the grass, the first grass after the storm.

'As I said, I was chopping wood. I just need to get it home now' J'adore said picking up the large elk hide saddle bags by his own satchel. 'If your not busy could you possible held load him up?' J'adore was chancing his arm. 'Quera knew what was expected of him and had move to the clearing where it would be easier for his master to load him. 'Quera was a good horse, J'adore had trained him well.

Messages In This Thread