[J]Fallen Comfort and Snow Piles
Hello and welcome to 'Souls! We're so happy to have you here Big Grin I'm Libri! Seems you've gotten mostly anything, though I suggest you add a few lines about your character's general appearance in your profile ^_^ Aside from that, everything looks great!
[html]

The approaching form held rich colours of autumn; of cinnamon and caramel, perhaps even chocolate. These shades were not suited for the sad, crippled shadow of the forthcoming spring. He was made for warmer seasons with soft cores, but the loop would soon bring back life to the world of snow and rain. The young male had heard the call, and as so often, both canines were fortunate with their current location. It did not take long for the Dahlian to execute any great distance between them.

Supiority was part of him as he stepped out from the underbrush and into the open area where the stranger waited obediently by the borders. Lavender eyes studied the other as he spoke. ”You are standing by the borders of Dahlia de Mai. How may I help you?” The Soul male could hear the exhausting altering his gentle tones, but he could not help it. It seemed he had been slowly draining unknown, hidden reserves for so long, and now there was nothing left to support him.

But here he was nevertheless, standing tall before the other. Conor had gradually received the size of his father, though he genuinely believed that his sire’s mental illnesses had died with the man.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread