A white light out of the black shadows
[html]

WC: 332 OOC: :3

She didn’t know why but she did feel much better at his apology. Though he was curious, much of her mind was on private matters and she would not divulge them to him. She was glad that they had gotten that part straightened out at least.

I am sorry if I seemed a bit rude myself.

She said. His words hurt her, though her mind was open. He had no place to return to yes, but why not make a new place, and she fiddled with that idea as he spoke, not wanting to interrupt him. He finally ended with asking a little about Crimson Dreams. She couldn’t help but smile.

Crimson Dreams has been my home since I was born. We are like a big family, we help each other out, it’s got fields to run, woods to hunt, even a big lake.

She shuddered at the thought because her recent experience with it was saving one of the pups who’d got caught in the middle of it on a piece of ice.

We’ve got history there, and as far as I’m concerned it’s the best pack around,

She wasn’t going to admit that it was the only pack she had ever stepped foot into… well maybe except for Dahlia, but that was for business and even then she did not see the need to look around.

Why not find your own home? I heard, home is where your heart is, so even loners can have one. I’m sure if you settle in any of the packs, then you might have an easier time finding your brother. You will have a set ground so if he’s heard about you… he knows where to find you.

She would not let him give up on his brother so easy, even if she didn’t know either of them. Never give up on family… ‘Then why have I given up on Denali?’ She thought, her heart aching to see the boy alive and fit.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread