Stocking Up
OOC- Tis fine Smile Gonna tie this up cause my muse is dry, you can PP him riding off too.

'There are many, but I belong to AniWaya' J'adore said as they both finished loading the stallions. They both stood, with fully filled saddlebags, tall and proud, despite the extra weight. 'I think we're done' J'adore said surveying the last few, he then moved over and put them in his bag. Now everything was finished.

The sky was still blue, but raindrops were dancing around carelessly. J'adore shook his head and pulled two large pieces of white tarp, which had been hiding under his axe. The Spaniard hadn't thought he would need it, but he wa glad he had brought it. Firewood was good if it was wet, was it?

'Thank you for your help, Jace' he said, pulling himself up on 'Quera's back. 'I will see you later then' he added, reaching over to Fuerte and grabbing his lead rope. Only 'Quera was truely tacked up.

'I'm sure we'll meet again' he grinned. He gave 'Quera a light kick and Fuerte followed on, both had even canters and stayed at the same speed for the whole journey.

Messages In This Thread