show me stability
[html]

"All that matters is that you guys are happy," she said at once, nodding definitively. It did not matter what Ayita or Vigilante thought, though it seemed that neither had much or a problem with it (at least vocally). All that mattered was that Amaranth and Niro were happy together, because Princess knew that you could only live your life for you, no one else. Niro had been the one to help her realize that so long ago when he had tried to console her about her brother. "My brother didn't approve of me and Haven at first, and I don't know what he'd think if he found out we were mates and having puppies... And I don't think his sister approved of me for him, either." Of course, Ares had not approved largely because of what Princess had told him about her first time meeting Haven. She had simply got off on the wrong foot with Mati.

Princess did not know anything about Niro's new mate or her relationship with her mother, because admittedly, she did not pay much attention to the goings on in the pack. She knew that Vigilante was not the red and white girl's real father, but biological parents did not actually mean much, she knew. The young Lady Chance had never even met her father, though she knew that her mother hated him. On some level, she still loved her mother, deep down, but she loathed the older Chance woman with all of her conscious mind. Family relationships vaired.

<style type="text/css">
.princesstcrown b {font-weight:bold; color:#b59b41; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.princesstcrown-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d0b24a;text-align:center;}
.princesstcrown p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:0px;}
.princesstcrown {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eadfae; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... epter1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px double#d5d788; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cbb057; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.princesstcrown-bg {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#e2e4a8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ebg2-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:repeat; border:2px solid #d5d788; padding: 25px 0px 25px 0px; border:1px solid #d5d788;}
.princesstcrown-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#d5d788; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread