they bring a smile of warmth
[html]

Princess would eventually need to meet the King's puppies, especially because she was sure that they would be playmates for the children she and Haven had brought into the world, as they were so close in age. The young mother did not think she would be over-protective of the puppies playing with the King's sons, as she knew that Vigilante was an honorable man, so his puppies would be, too. "I must come visit them sometime when these three are a bit older," she said, and she was looking forward to it. She knew that they could not possibly be as cute as these three, though, but she of course wouldn't vocalize that for fear of offending the King of her pack.

"We are, thank you," she said with a bright smile. She and Haven were absolutely perfect together, and she hoped that everyone else could see that as clearly as she could. They were a beautiful couple and had produced magnificent puppies together that they would love and cherish. Golden eyes focused on the King for a moment, wondering if she might bother him with something now that he had come to visit. "I was wondering if I could talk to you about something... I don't really feel like I do much around here, and I kind of want a co-rank, but I don't know what one."

<style type="text/css">
.princessfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6d2959; }
.princessfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; text-align:center;}
.princessfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f5e8eb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a5a87; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessfreeb01-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f5e8eb; margin:0 auto;}
.princessfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #fdfbfc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
# words.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread