I'm not about to give thanks or apologize.
[html]

“Well, it depends on what you hunt,” he explained. “For something small, you don’t really need a weapon. I like the bow because it lets me save some energy.” It afforded him that while costing patience, though the bronze coyote had begun to learn that still was needed. He had often sat for hours waiting for prey to make itself known, though found the exercise tedious. Her expression and comment were echoed by an equally charismatic smile, one that turned his eyes impish. Ezekiel laughed about it and shook his head.

The follow up question made his expression falter for a moment. A chipmunk? That was what she was eating? No wonder she was so skinny. Determined now to find them a meal the coyote pointed towards the stream that cut through the majority of the Waste. “Birds usually head to water. If we’ll find anything, it’ll be near there.”

Sure enough, as they gained distance towards the creek, he spotted movement. There was a flock picking at the exposed ground near the water, honking as they went. The coyote drew an arrow, judging the distance as he came to a halt. “Okay, this is where it gets fun. Your job is to get them in the air. Just make a lot of noise and spook them, and they should take off.”

<style type="text/css">
.ezekiel-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ezekiel-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ezekiel-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ezekiel-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... ekiel1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread