Hoplessly lost...
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position:bottom center;">
Yeah, right now we’re having a game where the Cake Eaters set the board to change certain words to silly phrases. First one to find all 23 words that have been changed, wins. Welcome to Souls!

Leadership had never been something Phoenix sought. He had originally been given the rank of Gamma because he had impressed the previous @lpha with his sense of responsibility and duty. It was that same sense that prevented him from declining, against his better judgment. Content to spend the rest of his life as Jager Fuhrer, Phoenix was a family man. All he really wanted was to raise his children; but then Gibraltar, in a bought of depression, ran off and dropped the pack at his feet. So once again, Phoenix had been forced to take on the mantle of leadership, this time the dread epoch of @lpha.

That wasn’t to say it was not without its perks. Phoenix enjoyed helping others, and as @lpha he could do that more easily. Still, this pack was not about to give out charity to strangers. His primary responsibility was to the Place of Lightning and Thunder and his pack-mates, and everyone else came secondary or even tertiary. When the call came in Phoenix reluctantly set off for the border, pausing only to tell his daughter she couldn’t tag along this time. It broke his heart to once again have to leave her, but he couldn’t risk her being there if this was some trouble-maker calling for him rather than a potential joiner.

When he arrived on the scene Phoenix automatically assumed a dominant stance. His multi-hued green eyes scanned the smaller female, taking her in and assessing her for any contributions or dangers she might offer the pack. “G’day to you,” the massive coffee-colored dog spoke. “I’m Phoenix, @lpha of St0rm. What business brings you t’my borders?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread